1. Valuation of Property & Real Estate Appraisers
Property valuation all over Pakistan are conducted for large and small properties, on behalf of Pakistan Banks’ Association. We have been conducting valuations for various local as well as foreign banks, including NBFI and Modaraba Association of Pakistan.
Sadruddin Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. has been enlisted with Pakistan Banks’ Association on all three panels (1, 2, 3) for Land, Building, Plant / Machinery, Stock Inspection and Equipments authorized to evaluate a project in no recommended limit restriction for us “ANY AMOUNT COMPANY”.
NO LIMITE TO EVALUATE ANY PROPERTY
- Property Valuation and Inspection.
- Valuation of Plant / Machinery.
- Valuation of all kind of Land (Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Agricultural)
- Valuation of precious Metals and Stones.
- Survey / Valuation of Fixed Assets.
- Pre-sale and Pre-purchase Valuation.
- Mortgage Security Valuation.
- Resumption and Compensation Assessment.
- Rental Assessment.
- Port Folio Valuation.
- Deceased Estate Valuation.
- Insurance Valuation.
- Foreign Immigration Evaluation.
- Pre-pro-machinery Evaluation.
- Ship Breaking Evaluation.
- Live Stock Evaluation.
2- Cost Management and Planning
- Project feasibility with financial aspect at pre-design stage.
- Analysis of project at various design phases such as conceptual, schematic and design development stage.
- Preparation of BOQ.
- Preparation of condition of contracts as per FIDIC.
- Drafting of construction specifications.
- Final estimates based on detailed Engineering and Architecture design.
- Preparation of tender documents and contract conditions.
- Evaluation of bidders for successful selection.
- Recommendation for economical and feasible alternatives / value engineering.
- Post Construction.
- Detail assessment of contractor invoices / running bills.
- Generating of interim payment certificates.
- Preparation of monthly project financial statements.
- Preparation of cash flow statements.
- Coordination with Project Manager and all Project Stack Holders for successful monitoring of cost related issues as per construction contract / specification.
- Generating final payment certificates.
3- Construction Supervision & Management
- Supervision of all civil / mechanical / electrical work for quality control in accordance
- to drawing and specifications.
4- Evaluation of Live Stock
Sheep and goats are reared in rural areas but their main purpose is mutton production. The milk produced from these small ruminants is used domestically. Camel is the animal of nomads who raise this animal to sell on Eid ul Adha. The milk produced is used to meet the family needs. Some nomads also sell camel milk in urban areas and its demand is increasing day by day due to medicinal value.
More than 96% of the milk produced in Pakistan comes from cattle and buffalo. The rest of it is collectively produced by sheep, goat and camel which, most of the time, is not sold as such, rather consumed domestically or mixed with buffalo and cow milk.Estimated current National livestock Population based on National Livestock Census 2006 and Economic Survey of Pakistan 2015-16 is given below:
|Foreign /Cross Bred||3.42||0.17||1.14||0.23|
Current Milk Production and its availability for human consumption in Pakistan as per Economic Survey of Pakistan 2015-16 is given below:
|Human Milk Consumption (Billion Liters)|
- Age of Buffalo / Cow / Bull.
- To check the Skin, Shinny, Thickness, Softness.
- Breed Locality.
- Back bone.
- Feeding Nipple.
- Chunny Teath.
- Theath Checkup.
- Most important is fatten.
- Present Feed & Medicines dose.
Following Health Disease should be checked from the Animal Health Report.
- Classical Swine Fever
- African Swine Fever
- Vesicular Stomatitus
- Swine Vesicular Disease
- Foot & Mouth
- Peste Des Ruminants
- Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
- Lumpy Skin Disease
- Blue Tongue
- Sheep / Goat Pox
- African Horse Sickness
- Black Quarter
- Hermorrhagic Septicemia